Saturday 6 February 2016

PSALM 26 Holiness


It is better to throw ourselves on the judgement of God
than to let ourselves be crushed by the judgement of others


1st John 1:9 ESV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness .

Romans 8:1  ESV
There is therefore now no condemnation
     for those who are in Christ Jesus.

This is the holiness and innocence we share before God.
Like the psalmist, our desire is to be upright
and sincere before God.
Our dedication is to God and to the will of God.

Psalm 26:3 NCV
For your kindness is before my eyes
and I am constantly guided by your truth.

Psalm 43:3 NCV
Send forth your light and your truth,
they will serve as my guide.

Psalm 86:11 NCV
Teach me to walk in your ways, O LORD
so that I may walk in your truth.

Hebrews 8:10 ESV
I will put my laws into their minds
and write them on their hearts .

We find joy in doing the will of God.
With His gentle prompting and strong enabling,
we continue to put this into action in everyday life.

Psalm 119:30 REV
30     I have chosen the the way of faithfulness  
         I have set your judgement before me.
31     I cling to your statutes , O LORD
         do not allow me to be put to shame.
32     I run in the way of your precepts
         for you have set my heart free.

Psalm 26:8 NCV
8      I love the place where you dwell, O LORD
        the place where your glory resides
12    My feet stand on level ground
        in the full assembly I will bless the LORD

We have chosen not to be motivated by self interest or evil and
we are looking forward to running in the way of God's precepts.
Now from the heart we make a vow of praise which we can fulfill
in the full assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment