Wednesday 19 June 2013

PSALM 6 my body is in agony Verse 1 to 4

New Catholic Version verse 3
Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am tottering;
help me , O LORD,  for my body is in agony.

On any day in any community you will find people who could make this prayer from the heart.
Who should call on the mercy of God if not those in pain and suffering ?

Those who are suffering themselves have some insight into the suffering of others.
Their carers have have a different  appreciation of their experience.
The ministry of care is open to all who would share the love of Christ

Verse 8 speaks of those who have no interest whatever in the will of God.
The workers of evil contrast vividly with the children of God.

Those who daily seek the heart of God in order to do what is best,
often find hidden strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment