Thursday 27 June 2013

PSALM SIXTEEN Verses 9, 10, 11.

Verse 9 & 10 from the Coverdale version.

9 I have set God always before me:
for he is on my right hand, therefore I shall not fall.
10 Wherefore my heart was Glad and my glory rejoiced
my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Sometimes the presence of the Lord shines out of the face of those who love him .
Walking with faith that God is with us........is a spiritual thing which effects the physical,
(my flesh shall rest in hope)
The life of a believer is touching the spiritual and the physical.

Verse 11b from the NIV
You will fill me with joy in your presence, with
eternal pleasures at your right hand.

These words express the joy and security experienced by the believer who has knowledge of the presence of the Lord along life's way.
A ringing confession of confidence in the Lord
which we can make in gratitude and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment