Wednesday 18 September 2013

PSALM FORTY-THREE Light and Truth

PSALM 43:3-4  NIV
Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain
to the place where you dwell.
Then will I go to the altar of God
to God, my joy and my delight,
I will praise you with the harp, 
O God, my God.

We need God's light and truth to see things as they really are.
Having discerned what will be Right with God,
we ourselves can make informed life choices;
but we cannot make choices for other people.
We can only be signposts and point people in the Right direction.
We all have to see the Right way,
choose to go the Right way
and then in everyday life---put that into practice.

In the meantime we need to be upheld from above
as we make our stand for what is right with God.
Psalm 43:1 NIV   Vindicate me , O God,
and plead my case against the ungodly nation;
rescue me from deceitful and wicked men.

No comments:

Post a Comment