Sunday 23 March 2014

Psalm 71 Words of Praise

The words of Praise extracted from Psalm 71 make a psalm within a psalm.
(Psalm 70 in the Orthodox Bible SAAS translation)
v6.....My song shall be always with You.
v8.....Let my mouth be filled with Your praise
         That I may sing of Your glory.
         And of Your magnificence all day long.
v14   I will hope continually And I will add to all Your praise.
v15   My mouth shall proclaim Your righteousness,
v16 ..O Lord I shall remember Your righteousness, Yours alone.
v17...I will proclaim Your wonders.
v18...even to old age and to my last breath.
     ....until I proclaim Your arm to every coming generation
         Yes, Your mighty deeds and Your righteousness.
v19   O God, I proclaim the magnificent things You did
         even to highest heaven.
         O God who is like you ?
v22   Truely, I give thanks to You with the 
                                instrument of a psalm of God ;
         I will sing to You with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
v23   My lips will greatly rejoice when I sing to You 
         so will my soul  which You redeemed.
v24   My tongue shall meditate on Your righteousness
         all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment