Wednesday 20 August 2014

PSALM 103 For Ever Blessed

In Psalm 103 we are called, along with the angels of God
to bless our LORD and to keep in mind all the generous
and wonderful provision which our heavenly Father has made
and continues to make for us.
We remember that;-
he is our loving saviour (Psalm 103:2-3)
he is our merciful redeemer (Psalm 103: 6-11)
and he is our everlasting Father (Psalm 103:13-18)
Psalm 103 starts and finishes by exhorting our hearts
to glorify our heavenly Father with the words...
"Bless the LORD, O my soul"

There is a world of holy angels
who are ever praising the LORD.
If we were not fallen creatures,
that would be the constant delight
of the whole human race.
But for those who are born of God,
We are to bless the LORD
in complete harmony with the company of heaven.

We shall more perfectly do so when we take our place there.

Psalm 23:4 ESV
Even though I walk through the valley
               of the shadow of death,
        I will fear no evil
for you are with me;

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel
and afterward receive me in to glory.

John 1027-28  ESV
My sheep hear my voice,and I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish
and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Micah 6:8 ESV
   and what does the LORD require of you ?
but to do justice and to love kindness
   and to walk humbly with your God.

1John 1:3 ESV
    indeed our fellowship is with the Father
and with his Son Jesus Christ

Psalm 41:12 ESV
You have upheld me...............
   and set me in your presence for ever.

Psalm 103:22 ESV
Bless the LORD , O my soul  !

No comments:

Post a Comment