Tuesday 1 March 2016

PSALM 32 The Joy of Forgiveness

Psalm 32 : 5   The Grail Translation
5       But now I have acknowledged my sins
         my guilt I did not hide.
         I said " I will confess my offence to the Lord."
         
Psalm 32 : 1    The Grail Translation
1       Happy is the man whose offence is forgiven
         whose sin is remitted.

Psalm (30) 31  Septuagint Greek
7        I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy
          for thou hast beheld my lowness
          thou hast saved my soul from anguish

Psalm (30) 31   The Grail translation
8        As for me I trust in the LORD
          Let me be glad and rejoice in your love

Psalm   (29) 30  The Grail Translation
3        O LORD, I Cried for your help
          and you, my God have healed me.

Psalm 103
4        It is God who forgives all your guilt
8        The LORD is compassion and love
          slow to anger and rich in mercy
11      For as the heavens are high above the earth
          so strong is God's love for the God fearing;
12      As far as the east is from the west
          so far does he remove our sins.

         The global church
         as a priestly people
         intercedes for all
         who seek the mercy of God.

Luke 15:10
...................there is joy in the presence of the angels of God
                   over one sinner that repenteth.

         We can give testimony of what Christ has done for us.
         From tears of repentance to the joy of forgiveness.
         Reconciliation is part of the joy of forgiveness.
         All who experience the joy of forgiveness
         also discover the peace and joy of forgiving,

Ephesians 4:32 KJV   Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,
         forgiving one another even as God for Christ's sake
                hath forgiven you.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment