Friday 24 January 2014

PSALM 61:4-5

Psalm 61:4  ESV  Let me dwell in your tent forever!
                              Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings.

The psalmist "remembers" his own experience of God,s  presence,
especially God's presence in the powerful, faith filled,worship
in the temple of the Lord's presence.

Psalm 61:5  ESV
a    For you, O God, have heard my vows
b            you have given me the heritage
                 of those who fear your name.
a You have heard me so often in the past, it is my experience that with your
   guidance You have brought me safe this far.

b  I now stand in the benefit of being a God fearing man

"Thou hast given an inheritance to them that fear thy name"
    "an inheritance in the world to come"
We are made heirs and joint heirs with all the saints.
We have become reverent worshipers.
We stand in awe of the Lord's authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment