Sunday 2 February 2014

PSALM 62 God Only

Ps 62:1 ESV  For God alone my soul waits in silence
                                               from him comes my salvation.
Ps 62:2 ESV  He only  is my rock and my salvation
                                          my fortress, I shall not be greatly shaken.
Ps 62:5 ESV  For God alone , O my soul, wait in silence
                                                                   for my hope is in him
Ps 62:6 ESV He only is my rock and my salvation,
                                        my fortress, I shall not be shaken.

We trust God himself for deliverance , refuge, strength, breath and life
and we do not start putting our trust in any alternative.
The Triune God of Christendom , Father, Son and Holy Spirit
is sufficient for all things even to eternal salvation.
In lands which were once CHRISTIAN, the fabric of society is decomposing
like a leaning wall or a tottering fence, because the people have come to put 
their trust elsewhere !
It is important now that those who really put their trust in God, should sing out
the prayer of thanksgiving which invites others to praise and give thanks.
Our prayers of trust encourage other believers to join with us in the sure confidence
of God's protection and care.
Psalm 62:8 ESV Trust in him at all times,  O People:
The relationship with God, experienced by the trusting psalmist,
is a relationship in which all are invited to participate to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment