Sunday 9 February 2014

PSALM 63 Attached to God

Psalm 63:9 The Jewish Study Bible Tanakh Translation.
My soul is attached to you;
   Your right hand supports me.

When we long for God and desire God with our whole being.........
When our heart's cry is that God's constant love is better than life itself....
Then we know that it is the working of the Holy Spirit in our own heart
that has drawn us to God and put into our heart , our love for Him.
 Our hearts overflow from the rich encounters we have had with God
while meditating on Him.
We give thanks and ecstatic praise for all our previous experiences
of " Your constant love."
ISAIAH 41:13 ESV
For I , the LORD your God, hold your right hand;
   it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
Our desire is to continue in the love of God.
Our desire is not to relinquish the security of His presence.
Our desire is not to relinquish the active relationship
which we have with our Lord in prayer and praise.
Our need for continued renewal, forgiveness, discernment
cause us to identify with the words of the psalmist.
Psalm 63:8  ESV
My soul clings to you ; your right hand upholds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment