Monday 11 November 2013

PSALM 51 Anointed for Praise

Psalm 51: 15  ESV
O Lord, open my lips and my mouth will declare your praise

Psalm 19:14  ESV
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight O Lord , my rock and my redeemer.

It is the Lord who opens our lips for words of praise
We ask that those words be absolutely right with God

By the Spirits power we cry out to God  ( Romans 8:15 GNB )
Christians are instructed....Be filled with the Spirit  (Ephesians 5:18)
                              and....Pray at all times in the Spirit  ( Ephesians  6:18 ).

John 4:23-24 RSV
But the time is coming, and now is,
when true worshippers will worship the 
Father in spirit and truth, for such the 
Father seeks to worship him. God is spirit,
and those who worship him must worship
in spirit and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment