Thursday 21 November 2013

PSALM FIFTY-TWO, HOLY

LEVITICUS  11:45 NRSV
For I am the LORD your God; sanctify yourselves
therefore, and be holy, for I am holy.

LEVITICUS 19:2 NRSV
1  The LORD spoke to Moses, saying;
2  Speak to the congregation of the people of Israel
    and say to them:  You shall be holy,
    for I the LORD your God am holy

1 Peter 1:15-16 NASB
like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves
also in all your bahaviour 16 because it is written
"YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY"

Psalm 52 TLV
I praise You forever for what You have done
I will hope in Your name, for it is good
In the presence of Your kedoshim (Your holy ones).

Our future is to give thanks and praise for ever
in the presence of Your holy ones..............TLV
in the presence of Your godly ones............NASB.

No comments:

Post a Comment