Tuesday 9 December 2014

PSALM 119 Meditation

PSALM 119 NKJV    
Verses relating to meditation and the will of God.

15     I will meditate on Your precepts
         And contemplate Your ways.
23     Your servant meditates on Your statutes.
24     Your testimonies also are my delight
         and my counselors.
27     Make me understand the way of Your precepts
         So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works.
38     Establish Your word to Your servant.
48     My hands also I will lift up
         to your commandments which I love
         And I will meditate on Your statutes.
78     I will meditate on Your precepts.
97     Oh, how I love Your law!
         It is my meditation all the day.
99     For Your testimonies are my meditation.
103   How sweet are Your words to my taste.
105   Your word is a lamp to my feet
         And a light to my path.
148   My eyes are awake through the night watches
         That I may meditate on Your word.
162   I rejoice in Your word
         As one who finds great treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment