Wednesday 10 December 2014

PSALM 119 The psalmist's "hours"

Psalm 119:55 NKJV     I remember Your name in the night O, LORD. 
                  62               At midnight I will rise
                                     to give thanks to You.
                  97               Oh how I love Your law!
                                     It is my meditation all the day.
                  147             I rise before the dawning of the morning
                                     And cry for help.
                  148             My eyes are awake through the night watch
                                     That I may meditate on Your word.

Psalm 134:1-2 NKJV
                                     Behold, bless the LORD
                                     All you servants of the LORD
                                     Who by night stand in the house of the LORD
                                     Lift up your hands in the sanctuary
                                     And bless the LORD.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment