Wednesday 18 March 2015

PSALM 143 Look to God

Psalm 143:2 NCV
for no one living is righteous before you.

Psalm 130:3 NCV
If you ,O LORD kept a record of our sins
O Lord, who could stand upright.

Romans 3:23 KJV
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Isaiah 53:6 KJV
All we like sheep have gone astray.

When we look to God,
when we consider what he does,
he will show us what we should be doing.

Psalm 143:8 and 10  NASB
8  Teach me the way in which I should walk
10 Teach me to do Your will
      for You are my God;
Let Your good Spirit lead me
                                         on level ground                  NAS
                                 forward on a firm footing         NLT
                              into the land of uprightness         KJV

Psalm 143:5 RSV
I think about all your deeds,
I meditate on the works of your hands.

Psalm 119:27  
Make me understand the way of your precepts, 
and I will meditate on your wondrous works.

When we bring to mind all the people we know and love,
we recognize that every one of them are the work of
the hands of our Creator.

John 5:17 NIV
My Father is always at his work to this very day.
John 5:19 NIV  Jesus gave them this answer;
I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself;
he can do only what he sees the Father doing.

So how Christlike and how necessary is it to meditate
 on the works and deeds of our Heavenly Father ?

Psalm 143:6 NASB
I stretch out my hands to You
My soul longs for You, as a parched land.

Psalm 77:12 ESV
I will ponder all your work,
and meditate on your mighty deeds.
Your way , O God, is holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment