Thursday 4 July 2013

Images of my God in PSALM EIGHTEEN

my strength          verse 1
my rock               verse 2      verse 31               verse 46
my fortress           verse 2
my deliverer          verse 2      verse 17               verse 48           verse 50
my God                verse 2
my strength in whom I will trust       verse  2
my buckler and the horn of my salvation        verse 2
my high tower
merciful and upright         verse 25
my candle             verse 28  AV
my lamp               verse 28  RSV
a buckler to all those that trust him        verse 30
God that girdeth me with strength
and maketh my way perfect                 verse 32
He teacheth my hands                          verse 34

Each image expresses the relationship of the believer with
the God of Abraham, and Isaac and Jacob.
My God who's way is perfect.               verse 30

The LORD liveth: and blessed be my rock:
and let the God of my salvation be exalted.          verse 46 AV
.

No comments:

Post a Comment