Wednesday 10 July 2013

You are with me PSALM TWENTY-THREE

In Hebrew  "You are with me" is at the center of Psalm 23
The number of Hebrew words before and after being equal.

John Ch10  RSV
v11  I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep'
v14  I am the good shepherd; I know my own and my own know me ,
v15  as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
v16  And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also,
       and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
v27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me ;
v28  and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish ,
       and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment